How to reply to positive online reviews?
When it comes to responding to positive online reviews, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First and foremost, always express your gratitude to the customer for taking the time to write a review — no matter what the feedback is. Secondly, focus on highlighting the aspects of your business that the customer enjoyed. And lastly, be sure to use keywords in your response in order to improve your search engine optimization.
Here’s a quick overview of all Dos and Don’ts when responding to positive reviews:
DOS of how to reply to positive reviews:
- Use the magic word “Thank you!” — show gratitude to your customer’s positive feedback
- Acknowledge the key points they mention — personalize your response, it shows commitment
- Keep your response short and concise — remember that quality is better than quantity
- Share the review on your website or social media — make the world see the value behind your service or product
- Include keywords in positive review responses — boost your SEO and increase your online ranking
- Always personalize by using the customer’s name — again this is crucial, because it displays actual dedication
- If a customer mentions a service, place or person, repeat the positive aspects in your response — this is a great example of keyword selection which helps future consumers to access positive reviews
- Share your company values — acknowledge the positive feedback and relate that to your core business values
- Avoid repetition — you want to keep it brief and not boring
- Make responses conversational — use a friendly and chatty language that makes your customers feel connected to you
DON’TS of how to reply to positive reviews:
Check out the full article and make sure to avoid common pitfalls.